Released in 1989. Produced by Toei Animation. Animation by Madhouse.
Goku is asked to find a woman's brother that has been made into a psychic super-soldier. Lies and intrigue cloud Goku's way, and only his computer eye makes it possible for him to succeed.
I liked the first movie better. This one has less variety and less characters. The battles are awesome, though. Gokuu gets creative fighting the super-soldier.
Having this anime up for FREE isn't easy for me. And I hope that you appreciate that there are NO ads here to annoy your experience of this site. It would be much appreciated if you returned the kind gesture by purchasing something from the FantasyAnime store :)
- If you have a Chromecast, via Chrome my videos can be casted to your TV. The cast icon appears after you click to play a video. (This is supported on Android devices, Windows, and OSX. Not iOS.)
- Most of the anime on this site was made for old TV resolutions (non wide screen). However, keep in mind that most modern TVs have the ability to stretch the screen. Try that feature if the vertically cropped screen is bothering you. Here's a comparison of standard/stretched screens.
- Is video not playing? Wait a minute or two; depending on your Internet speed it could take a while.
- Is video loading slow? The High Quality videos require high speed Internet. You might have better luck with the Low Quality version. If that doesn't help, try downloading the movie so you can play it in full.
Having problems viewing this movie? Need it in another format? Going on a flight? Or just want to keep it? Here it is for download. Right-click the button below and go to Save Target As to download it. Or you can left click it, and on the next page go to File > Save Page As to download it.
- MP4 plays natively on pretty much everything: computers, TVs, smartphones, tablets, video game systems, set-top boxes like Roku/Apple TV/Fire Box, etc.
- Try it out! Save this movie to a thumb drive and play it on your TV.
- As mentioned above in Notes, make use of your TV's stretch feature if the vertically cropped screen is bothering you.
1 hr 22 min
The “Black Guard” fight a race of poweful mutants for world peace.
Cyber City Oedo 808 Series
3 episodes, 40 min each
Three convicts are recruited by the police to fight crime in a cyber punk future.
1 hr 7 min
Similar to “The Thing” and “Alien”, a crew in a spaceship are hunted by a parasidic alien.