Released in 1987. Produced by Omnibus Promotion. Animation by Pierrot.
A crew travels across the universe in a ship that can travel for 20 years while the crew will age only 1 year. Suddenly some of the crew members are coming down with some sort of virus. With no help from the outside world can the crew survive this viral attack for a year.
It's like The Thing and Alien combined. It's all about a parasidic bacteria/virus based alien on a spaceship killing off crew members one by one. It's as scary as an 80s anime could possibly be. The alien itself looks awesome. Like in The Thing, parts of its body resemble parts of a human body. I recommend this movie if you're a sci-fan fan, especially if you're a fan of The Thing and Alien.
Having this anime up for free isn't easy for me. And I hope that you appreciate that there are NO ads here to annoy your experience of this site. It would be much appreciated if you returned the kind gesture by purchasing something from the FantasyAnime store :)
- If you have a device that supports casting, via Chrome my videos can be casted to your TV. The cast icon appears after you click to play a video.
- Most of the anime on this site was made for old TV resolutions (non wide screen). However, keep in mind that most modern TVs have the ability to stretch the screen. Try that feature if the vertically cropped screen is bothering you. Here's a comparison of standard/stretched screens.
- Is video not playing? Wait a minute or two; depending on your Internet speed it could take a while.
- Is video loading slow? The High Quality videos require high speed Internet. You might have better luck with the Low Quality version. If that doesn't help, try downloading the movie so you can play it in full.
Having problems viewing this movie? Need it in another format? Going on a flight? Or just want to keep it? Here it is for download. Right-click the button below and go to Save Target As to download it. Or you can left click it, and on the next page go to File > Save Page As to download it.
- MP4 plays natively on pretty much everything: computers, TVs, smartphones, tablets, video game systems, set-top boxes like Roku/Apple TV, etc.
- Try it out! Save this movie to a thumb drive and play it on your TV.
- As mentioned above in Notes, make use of your TV's stretch feature if the vertically cropped screen is bothering you.
- Another great option is to use Plex to stream MP4 movies from your computer to your TV through your Wifi. It's a free app. Install it on your Windows or Mac, then install it on your set-top box (Roku/Apple TV/Fire Stick/etc.). Just note that Plex will only detect these movies in an Other Videos library because the “Movies” library doesn't detect rare/obscure anime classics.
Wrath of the Ninja
1 hr 26 min
Three ninja with mystical weapons fight a war against a dark clan of monstrous ninja.
Demon City Shinjuku
1 hr 17 min
A mystic swordsman battles powerful demons in a ruined city.
Ninja Resurrection Series
2 episodes, 35 min each
Jubei helps the Japanese government destroy evil mystical forces.