Released in 1987. Produced by AIC, Animate, ARTMIC, and SPE Visual Works. Animation by NVC, Studio Mac, and Studio NKon.
The war between Solnoids and Paranoids continues, but the conflict reaches a new height as both races complete their Planet Destroyers. This new technology wipes out several star systems leaving only the ninth star system undamaged. As both races head towards it, a Solnoid ship finds Lufy, an attacker cryogenically preserved inside an assault trooper among space debris. Reawakened, Lufy is invited to join a group of Solnoids who are set to complete the original secret mission of her former crew.
What’s awesome about this movie is that it fills in the holes in the story left by the first movie. The first movie focused on an isolated incident, but you don’t know what happened to everyone else and the result of the war between the Solnoids (race of women) and Paranoids (amoeba-like creatures). This movie is all about how the war finally ends. It’s especially cool that they resurrected Lufy (the fighter with a star on her cheek) in the beginning and made her the main character. It was sad to see her go in the first movie. Unlike the first movie which had a variety of battles, every battle in this movie is an awesome spaceship armada confrontation! It’s like candy for the sci-fi geek. Gall Force 2: Destruction is an excellent movie and a worthy sequel.
Other Gall Force Movies
Gall Force: Eternal Story
1 hr 25 min
A crew of women in a starship journey to find a special planet.
These two zip files contain every single Gall Force soundtrack, including the special soundtracks. Note that the quality of the Earth Chapter Soundtracks are not the best. I haven't been able to find a better quality version.
Having this anime up for FREE isn't easy for me. And I hope that you appreciate that there are NO ads here to annoy your experience of this site. It would be much appreciated if you returned the kind gesture by purchasing something from the FantasyAnime store :) Or buy it from Amazon below.
Buy From Amazon
- If you have a Chromecast, via Chrome my videos can be casted to your TV. The cast icon appears after you click to play a video. (This is supported on Android devices, Windows, and OSX. Not iOS.)
- Most of the anime on this site was made for old TV resolutions (non wide screen). However, keep in mind that most modern TVs have the ability to stretch the screen. Try that feature if the vertically cropped screen is bothering you. Here's a comparison of standard/stretched screens.
- Is video not playing? Wait a minute or two; depending on your Internet speed it could take a while.
- Is video loading slow? The High Quality videos require high speed Internet. You might have better luck with the Low Quality version. If that doesn't help, try downloading the movie so you can play it in full.
Having problems viewing this movie? Need it in another format? Going on a flight? Or just want to keep it? Here it is for download. Right-click the button below and go to Save Target As to download it. Or you can left click it, and on the next page go to File > Save Page As to download it.
- MP4 plays natively on pretty much everything: computers, TVs, smartphones, tablets, video game systems, set-top boxes like Roku/Apple TV, etc.
- Try it out! Save this movie to a thumb drive and play it on your TV.
- As mentioned above in Notes, make use of your TV's stretch feature if the vertically cropped screen is bothering you.
- Another great option is to use Plex to stream MP4 movies from your computer to your TV through your Wifi. It's a free app. Install it on your Windows or Mac, then install it on your set-top box (Roku/Apple TV/Fire Stick/etc.).
Project A-ko Movies
Super powered A-ko and the mechanical genius B-ko fight for C-ko. This section contains all 5 movies.
1 hr 7 min
Similar to “The Thing” and “Alien”, a crew in a spaceship are hunted by a parasidic alien.
Tank Police Series
4 episodes, 35 min each
A vigorous new female recruit to the Tank Police wages war against crime. Follow her struggle and that of a gangster.