• Dungeons & Dragons: Tower of Doom (Euro 940412) ~11.3 MB
• Dungeons & Dragons: Tower of Doom (US 940125) ~2.67 MB
• Dungeons & Dragons: Shadow Over Mystara (Euro 960619) ~17.3 MB
• Dungeons & Dragons: Shadow Over Mystara (US 960619) ~2.68 MB
Q: Help! I'm new to arcade emulation!
Yeah, arcade emulation is a bit different than what we're used to with SNES and Genesis emulation. The two best arcade emulators are Kawaks and MameUI. For D&D Arcade I recommend you use Kawaks since it has much more features than MameUI. Check out my emulation help subsite, Video Game Emulation for Newbies, for tutorials with Kawaks and MameUI. In the Kawaks tutorial I used D&D Arcade for its examples.
And if you don't feel like reading my tutorials, here are some quick watered-down directions:
1) Download the 4 game files I have up there. Do not unzip them or rename them!!
2) Download Kawaks and extract it.
3) Put the 4 game files in Kawaks' "roms" folder.
4) Within Kawaks, go to load the games by choosing "only available".
5) Choose to play the Euro or US version; either doesn't matter since they're both English. And that's it. :) Enjoy.
4-players in Mystara
By default, Dungeons & Dragons: Shadow Over Mystara only offers up to 2 players. I have directions on how to enable 4 players in the About section.
You'll be needing an arcade emulator in order to play these games. As mentioned above, Kawaks and MameUI are the best, and I recommend Kawaks since it has more features than MameUI. Click here for my emulators page!