Game Genie Cheats
Start new games with 8,464% health:
BDEA-B053 + 62EA-B953
Start the game with 254 bullets:
- Two-line Game Genie codes *do* work with ZSNES and SNES9X. All you need to do is make sure the next line of code is right after the first.
- The 8,464% health code will initially change some aspects of game play. Specifically: As long as health remains at maximum (8,464%), the player will remain undetected by monsters (even while attacking them), but first-aide kits will be instantly fatal on contact. These two side-effects are permanently cancelled if the player is hurt in any way.
- Picking up those tiny blue health bonuses or walking over damaging surfaces will cause enemies to see you. I highly recommend that you do this to cause enemies to see you because just having them stand there is too boring.
- Note that the 8,464% health code is cancelled if a player character dies (or the current map level is otherwise restarted). To reinstate the code, the player must select "NEW GAME" from the Doom main menu (while the Game Genie device remains on).
- Note that the status bar in SNES Doom cannot correctly display health values above 999%. Active codes are not toggled off by turning off the Game Genie device.